The Pathfinder club, a church-centered recreational-spiritual program, is designed for boys and girls, ages 10 to 15. The program offers action, adventure, challenge and group activities that produce team spirit. The Pathfinder leaders work hand-in-hand with parents to provide optimum opportunities for Christian development. Some of our activities include:
- Camping & camping/survival skills
- Grade appropriate leadership training
- Activities promoting community pride & involvement through outreach activities such as helping in downtown soup kitchens, collecting food for the disadvantaged, cleaning & maintaining city and county parks, visiting and encouraging the elderly, and MANY more
- Interactive training in a variety of recreational, artistic, nature, conservation, vocational, and outreach areas, with awards (honors) given for successful completion of the interactive training modules
- Personal care and encouragement by a caring staff member!
Teen Leadership Training (TLT)
The Teen Leadership Training (TLT) program is an extension of Pathfinders designed to challenge and empower the teen Pathfinder with new and increased responsibilities, while allowing them the security of a place they know and love. The TLT experience will assist the Pathfinder teen to form adult-Pathfinder relationships as an expression of their developing identity as teenagers.
Our club, the Breath of Life Tigers, meets on the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Sundays from 9 – 11 am. We welcome you to join us.